Views: 1134
Size:  295.2 KB

Name:  101_1407.jpg
Views: 1132
Size:  236.6 KB

Name:  101_1346.jpg
Views: 1098
Size:  215.7 KB

i replaced my alternator to a chrome 140 amp one wire alternator. i ceramic coated the headers, painted the entire engine, took all pulleys of and painted, took the drive shaft out, sanded and painted. Cleaned the rearend and painted, did a lot of work underneath, painted, cleaned the bellhousing and painted, got flowmater exhaust and hpipe. Car already had aftermarket headers, edelbrock carb, edelbrock intake manifold. oh and i also took the radiator out and painted that with high temp spray. the radiator was new to begin with.

since the pictures i have added a 4 inch cowl scoop, and i am still in the process of mokding it in, almost done with the scoop. i had the exhaust welded up, have a new front shelby valnce rear bumper, and side scoops are in the mail. going to doing body work and hopefully will have it painted by christmas. i will do all work my self, and i am going to paint it black.

my goals with this car in order:
paint black
finish body pieces
rewire the car
replace carpet, headliner, get new racing seats, rear uplhostrey, hurst shifter, daspad, instrument cluster, radio
do suspension work (improved roll bars, higher spring rate springs with a drop, higher spring rate leaf springs with a drop, replace shoks with uprgaded
wilwood 4pot front and rear brakes
wheels(undecided)
rebuild the tranny
upgraded clutch and flywheel
lsd with 3.80 or 4.11 gears
rebuild the motor, stroke to 331 ci (289 stock), forged crank conecting rods, and pistons. Race prep block, aluminum heads, high lift cam, new intake manifold, and different carb. convert to electronic distrbutor, high flow water pump and electric fuel pump. Aluminum radiator..

may be missing a few.

got a lot of work to do but should be fun
hope you all enjoy

Last edited by mpower03; 11-07-2009 at 05:26 PM..
Appreciate 0