Rep
Drives: Individual E93 M3

confused on new tyres

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Hi all,

i have been a daily viewer of the forum for some time but have just recently joined.

am struggling to decide on new tyres for my E93 M3 and was hoping for some help.
i bought the car a few months ago and it had PS'2 front and rear, standard sizes 24/35/19 and 265/35/19.

i was thinking of putting PS'2 on the car however after finding out how expensive they are, i did alot of research on the net and mainly forums (m3post of course). there seems to be alot of choice out there with a variety of prices.

after all the research, i have seen alot of recommandations for vredestain ultra sessanta. they seem like good tyres and well priced, am not trying to be cheap on tyres , i would happly pay the cost of a good quality tyre, i just don't want to simply pay for a brand name. its all about the ride quality and performance........

vreds seem to offer the best of both worlds ( am i right in thinking that???)

the problem am having, is alot of london based suppliers are giving different information with regards to tyre sizes.

i was thinking of putting on 255/35/19 FRONT - 275/35/19 REAR
(as vreds dont make the standard sizes)

some suppliers have said this could course issues with rubbing or even gear changing when the car is in auto mode(for real !!not sure about that!!)

some have recommended 245/35/19 FRONT - 275/30/19 REAR

has ayone had these tyres on their car ?????? i would really appreciate some feed back and opinions.
what tyres sizes have you gone for and what sizes would you recommend.

i would really appreciate any feedback , thanks all

Appreciate 0