BIGW0RM
You got my money?
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Ice Cream Truck

Garage List
2022 BMW M3  [9.50]
Update:

Today my new sub box landed. I got one from Ken at Musiccar. What a nice piece! While I was at it, I took a short drive to my local car stereo shop and purchased JL Audio XD600.1 AMP because my current amp could not be hidden. It was just to big. I also busted out the LC2I again to see if it would play nice this time around. While I was at it, I moved my amp ground and redid all the wires from the amp to the LC2i since the two units are much closer to each other now under my trunk mat.

My LC2i has accubass OFF, bass booster OFF and my LC2i gain is about 10 o clock.

My JL 600.1 is set to 60hrts, with the gain also set to 10 o clock.

My cars EQ is flat. Bass and treble is also flat and it sounded pretty good. However I didn't drive it anywhere and I only listened to it for about 15-25 minutes before I had to wrap it up for the night.

I just hope it doesn't fluctuate in sound again once I actually drive the car and turn it on and off a couple times or do whatever is causing my stereo to do this.

I hope it works out! Or else Ive spent a lot of money on stuff that I for some reason can not run.

PS: How did you guys run your 12V and negative AMP wires from the battery into the trunk chubby? There is a sharp 1 inch wall between the two areas that I don't care for my wires to be laying across. Did you guys drill a hole or cut any of that out for a pass thru?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Appreciate 0