View Single Post
      08-02-2010, 12:11 AM   #17
E91 Dude
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokenVert View Post
Yeah I was I jumped right at noon but I was there from 10am. Were you there too?
Ohhhh, I just saw your sig and it finally registered in my mind. My friends and I were waiting at the first picnic table when one of the girls exclaims, "Is that the new 1-series? I like it." So I turn around and sure enough, there goes a SG 135 with the top down cruising, presumably looking for a parking spot. I mentioned to her the color and engine and forgot about it until just now haha. Yea we got there around 830am and jumped at 1030am or so. Did you see a debadged SG wagon parked kinda far from the entrance in the grass? Or maybe you saw when my group landed; I was the bearded Asian dude.

Quote:
Originally Posted by doc1911 View Post
I've been jumping for years, it is great fun. For those of you that are scared of heights, you will be fine. It sounds odd but you are so high that your brain doesn't really register.
That's what one of my friends said too. We asked her which was scarier: skydiving or bungee jumping, and she said hands down bungee jumping is because you can still see the ground clearly when you jump, and you immediately feel that sense of speed while you watch the ground getting closer and closer moments before the cord snaps you to safety.
Appreciate 0