DaFish
Major
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2014 435iX, FBO

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Optherion View Post
Why not just get the GT-R. Fits 2 golf bags and then some. I wouldnt recommend it as a daily driver. It is up there in the comfort level with the GT3 lol. Why install all of those parts on the M3 when you can out of the box get the GT-R. GT-R basic Bolt-ons are stupid fast for about $5k.

Or as everyone said buy that members m3. Low mileage and has all of the work done already.
Car is a DD. I heard the new GT-R has a much better ride that the last one. Not sure how that is relatively to the modded M3 with coil overs though.

The GTR is certainly an option. I may hold on to the 335 for a year and wait for a 2013 to come on used with more power, better ride, better handling. People are raving about that car. I'll have to read up on the daily driving issues some more.

I will also have to read up on the M3 suspension mods as a DD too.

Previous: 2014 BMW F32 435iX - JB4, MHD Flash, BMS Meth Kit, ER Intercooler, intake, catless DPs, KW Streets, 437M Reps with 245/35 and 275/30 Michelin PSS 4S
Appreciate 0