04-02-2011, 08:18 PM   #68
Grail05
Putcha ang ganda...
United_States
Rep
Drives: 17 F82 M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by supremepower View Post
Lol this thread has gone on long enough. I second that.

I will also offer the same as Jlevi:

"Do not believe the misinformation being presented to you here. I challenge any of you to come to our shop and look at the Vorsteiner products on display - feel them with your own 2 hands"

We are in So Cal and would be happy to let you guys check out the Vorsteiner products we have in stock. There is no defective product anywhere.

I guess this is the internet....u get the good info, you get the bad info and you get the useless info
the only misinformation here was the price. but the quality control i dont think it was spot on... yes you did provide photos of the products after being painted from a body shop. but i wonder how many hours it took them to make it right or perfect fit? all im saying cause to be honest i have seen every vorsteiner products out there and for the price its just not worth it. plus they claim its 100% CF... BUT we all know its not. funny how you say there is no defective product anywhere? are you sure about that. i have no doubt that the vors product have nice finishes but we are talking about fitment. TO BE HONEST AND SEEN PRACTICALLY EVERYTHING ON THE MEET, BIMMERFEST, AND MFEST AND EVERYONE THAT OWNS ONE complained that they had to do quite a lot of work to make it work or fit perfectly. is that not defective to you?

if you want wait till MFEST AND TALK TO GUYS THAT OWNS VORS PRODUCT AND YOU WILL SEE.

dont get me wrong i love all the design. the hood the lip the rear diffuser but to be honest fitment is just crap. sorry but when i got my ///M3 2 years ago the first thing i looked at was VORS until i spoke to people who owns and was planning to buy said that its not worth it... then realized why.