07-29-2013, 05:32 PM   #776
bsmack
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 e92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthShoreM3 View Post
Blower is off the car. Has been for a while. I did not want to partake in VF antics and smoke and mirrors any longer. No longer any inspection issues now with ESS products. Properly tuned.

Believe me been trying to sell it. Unfortunately many are trying to look at alternatives in tuning and stay away from the VF Software, but that can get expensive and many have hard budgets.

The seats would have been a trade plus cash which was going to be a difference of 2k. I would not consider buying 6k+ seats, but now with this price it's much more entertaining.

For the blower I have a hard price of 3800 as a minimum. Still no one will consider because of the uncertainty of their software.
The hardware itself is sound, right? BPM seems to do great tunes, and when exploring the SC option I remember speaking to Mike Benvo over the phone and him saying that he does in fact tune SC cars. In fact I know Bren Tuning is running an ESS kit but has his own custom tune on his car.

Maybe put in your ad that you do not have to buy a VF engineering tune and can instead buy a Bren tune or BPM tune?
Appreciate 0