12-02-2014, 03:25 PM   #109
dcaron9999
Major
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2011 135i M package

Quote:
Originally Posted by checkmate View Post
PAGID-19s are just phenomenal for the money on OEM brakes. I've used these for 3 track events this year and I can vouch for excellent modulation and bite lap after lap.

If anything, these pads increased by braking confidence with me stopping later lap after lap with ease.

Simply the best bang for buck for track enthusiasts in my book.

For those commenting on brake squeal, its only normal to have it squeal after track event.
Glad to finally get real track feedback for the RS19/RS-29 on the stock 135i calipers. Are you doing any sort of cooling of your front brake rotors, and pads? Any sort of fade towards the end of your sessions? What sort of speed have you reached and how many hard braking zones were there per lap?

Ive destroyed every brake pads and or run into fading issues with everythingIve tried so far on my 135i at two of the three tracks I visit regularly. Out of the track pads Ive used (Carbotech XP10, Project Mu Club Racer 09, Performance Friction 08), the PMU CR09's have been the best with zero fade but tended to crumble after a few hard track days. The PFC 08 are the best all-rounders/dual duty pads with no noise regardless of temperature reached, but tend to fade towards end of session on tracks with several hard braking zones...

Edit - just noticed your car is an E90/M3 ... disregard above ...
2011 X3 35i with M pack + 2011 135i w/6SPMT | 255 square tire setup | Quaife 3.46 LSD | Diff lock down bracket | Bilstein B8+Swift SpecR springs+H&R FSB | CDV delete | BMS Oil Tstat bypass | ER FMIC & CP | N54Tuning DP | GC Street Camber Plates | M3 FCA +guide rods+RSFB's+Tranny mounts | Manzo toe arms | Cobb Stg2 agressive tune | Hawk DTC70 brake pads | RB SS brake pistons | Goodridge SS brake lines | Custom brake cooling ducts

Last edited by dcaron9999; 12-02-2014 at 04:12 PM..
Appreciate 0