View Single Post
      01-11-2013, 05:34 PM   #1
reechar
Poorhouse
Rep
Drives: 2008 E92 M3

Photoshoot of the Twin Superchargers (ESS vs. AA Fight!)

A Little Intro

For Christmas my roommate and I decided to treat our M's to a little bit more power. Both of us have had our M's for about 2 years now, and its been a steady work in progress. I think we're finally getting close to the end of modding (haha yeah right). Our cars started out very similarly, both are 2008 Alpine White 6MT with Carbon Leather interior. Because of this, we decided to distinguish our cars from each other through our mods. Here is a list of what we've done (although this is not an all inclusive list, I left off minor mods like angel eyes, grills, etc... and tried to hit the big ticket items).

It is still cold out here we haven't really fully tested out the superchargers yet. However, first impressions are very positive. I'll be writing a review between both the kits in the near future. I want to cover installation, whats included in the kits, daily drivability, and value. Also, don't worry, these beasts aren't garage queens, they both have, and will continue to see track time in the future!

Also, gotta throw props at our good buddy for taking these shots for us. S2 Studios doing good work.

E90 M3
  • HR Spring
  • ESS VT2-625 Supercharger
  • AP Racing BBK
  • Akropovic Catback
  • Vorsteiner Front Lip
  • Platform AG Side Skirts
  • Vorsteiner Double Sided Carbon Fiber Boot
  • BBS LM

E92 M3
  • KW V3 + Vorshlag Camber Plates
  • AA Level 1 Supercharger