Thread: Introduction
View Single Post
      02-22-2011, 01:35 AM   #1
Arkie
United_States
Rep
Drives: E93 M3

Introduction

I figured I would introduce myself as I am new to the M3 and the forum. My wife bought an M3 e93 for me as my Valentines Day present. (I got her a Teddy Bear) I picked it up Valentines day drove it home and I really like it. I left the country the next day so it is sitting in my shop waiting for my return next month. The wife hasn't decided whether she likes the M3 or her 528i. Different creatures entirely.

I am coming from the corvette community. A great car no matter what anyone says. I have owned 5 in the last 10 or 12 years. (73, 94, 01, 05, and a 08 ZO6) I am still keeping my 73 vette with 32k miles.

I guess I felt like a change. I got bored with it... who knows. The wife has already decided she likes the M3 better than the ZO6. I hope to learn a lot here and in about 1200 miles I will find out what the M3 is about.

If by chance I ask some stupid questions...... I am sure you will let me know. I am usually not one to keep a car all stock but we will see with this. Tuning is always an option in fact the dealer suggested I would be interested.
Appreciate 0