View Single Post
      02-14-2013, 08:40 AM   #49
Nate@IND
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Rep

Drives: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by luiscarlos59 View Post
Sorry guys for not updating, but I was SO DISSAPOINTED with IND and Eissenman that I didn't want to log any more.

And Yes I'm dissapointed with IND as well because if they wanted they could easily managed a discount or a rebate or any "extra benefit" (assuming they pushed Eissenman to get us a discount).

What Nate from IND told me is that they sell the product so well that there is not need to apply a discount. I really don't have the information to say if that is true or not, but let's be realistic how many exhaust systems can you sell in 1 yr? It's not a cheap product and how much demand can a product like this have?. And with this GB we had 20 potential buyers which could equal maybe X months of sale!! (this is just my opinion).

Anyway, I'm SO dissapointed. I hope we could have more dealers that could care for their potential and existing customers which are us, the one's that spend money for aftermarket parts = the one's in forums.
Dissapointed in me for trying to help get the group buy going? I did nothing but try and help out but Eisenmann (for many years) has a strict policy of no (new) Eisenmann on ebay or group buys.

Last edited by Nate@IND; 02-14-2013 at 08:45 AM..
Appreciate 0