View Single Post
      03-26-2008, 12:00 PM   #1152
sdifox
Rep
Drives: 2002 Mazda P5

here is something you could do

Quote:
Originally Posted by corsa View Post
This is definitely becoming one of the most viral stories of the year, after reading through the (at the time) 40 pages of the thread, it was also blogged about over at www.motortopia.com.

I live in Lincoln, and I do not have any first-hand experience with the current incarnation of Husker Auto Group.

However, its prior incarnations, when it was "Park Place" and before that "Misle", had horrible reputations around here. It seems almost everyone you talk to in the area had horror stories about Misle and Park Place. Definite shady dealings going on in those days.

Supposedly, when they moved to their new (current) location and became Husker Auto Group, they cleaned up their act. But with this current situation, I'm not so sure.

The interesting thing, I stopped by their showroom on Saturday, before I had heard about this, to check out the new 1-series in their showroom, and I saw this very M3 sedan on the showroom floor.

I hope everything works out okay for dooma350!
If it doesn't turn out the way it is supposed to, could you sneak in a sign onto the M3 that reads "Give Ken his M3 for 60k!"
Appreciate 0