View Single Post
      02-07-2008, 01:07 AM   #11
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 06' 325i/08' 350z/09' 128i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viral View Post
can you elaborate? I've yet to receive mine, however am willing to change handsets if this one really is bad. Thanks.
ok, the signal strength sucks, i had a nokia 8801 before and decide to get something new with a better camera so i got the LG Shine, i thought that ATT signal was getting worst so i was gonna change to Sprint(i get employee discount) but i tried other phones before i made the change and i notice that its the phone that is bad signal not ATT. The camera is really nice with the flash and the MP3 with the transflash card is good. The phone is cool but because of the signal being so weak i decide to change and got an iphone. How much did you get the LG Shine for? Can you get a refund? If you want i'll get sell you mind for what $150 or something like that, i only used it for like a 2 months. O yea the battery hella sucks, i have to charge it everyday. so good luck. The person that post before me said its a 1.3 megapixel camera , but mine is a 2 megapixel and its already unlock.
Appreciate 0