View Single Post
      11-15-2012, 01:09 PM   #22
M3PO
Colonel
Rep
Drives: '08 IB E92

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE TECH View Post
Something doesn't look right with that race with the Supra.
It does look like he let up or something went wrong. It seems like all of the Supras out there were having trouble putting down clean runs (or finishing the run at all).

Quote:
Originally Posted by m3an View Post
I'm sorry but I disagree and this really makes no sense. By choosing diff turbos (compressors versus wheels/clipped/unclipped/ turbine housings etc) you can tailor something that builds boost low or something that spools and hits full boost @ 4-5k which would be awesome. the comparative argument to a SC is null.

Any day of the week I would take a turbo over SC and again, its coming. I don't wanna clutter up this thread anymore, so props to you guys, but def don't discount turbos, or type posts that say they arent' suited for this car. Any car properly setup for boost will make substantial power either way, but I have been putting turbo cars together for years and there is really no comparo
There have been multiple people on here more knowledgeable than you that have echoed what I am saying. But whatever, I don't want to have a conversation with you anyway.