10-20-2021, 02:05 PM   #4
Headhunter.M3
I wanna go fast
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 M3 ZCP

Garage List
2013 BMW M3  [0.00]
Wow, I am so glad to see your post 94Jedi. Glad to hear I am not alone in my findings. I was sitting here thinking about deleting the post because like you said we are going to catch a lot of hate for this! Ha! I did not drive a manual, test drove an auto, which was great, but I am not an auto fan for a sports car, ha. Can you turn off the auto rev matching? That may get annoying, I was not aware of the paddles for that? Sounds interesting.

You are absolutely right, it had soul, and a lot of it. Fell in love with it.

Visibility did suck, so bad. I found it humorous. I daily a Suburban so I don't really care about the visibility and also I come from riding motorcycles where my head is used to being on a swivel anyway. The lack of space and lack of visibility is definitely for the "right" buyer. I found a sunroof made me feel better, kind of like an escape hatch.

Last thing I will say, a lot of the news out there about cars like in "car and driver" and "motortrend" even youtube stuff like "throttle house" and "top gear" etc. is not always 100% right, after test driving this camaro I have come to believe that reading a car review will not give me the same information I need to make a purchase vs a test drive. I will never buy a car again without a test drive. The camaro is definitely flying under the radar and I bet because a lot of people see it on the lot and think "oh it's just a camaro" but man after driving that thing... insane!!!!!!

Last edited by Headhunter.M3; 10-20-2021 at 02:14 PM..
Appreciate 1
94jedi832.00