Drives: '08 e92 M3, no mods,no probs

Garage List
2008 BMW M3  [0.00]
2017 GT-R  [0.00]
2015 BMW i8  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by saeedg48 View Post
Hello fellow forum members,

I come at you on a sunny saturday with a positive review of my michelin pilot super sports.

I'll talk about the performance of this tire briefly; it's a great street tire with loads of grip, and awesome hook from a stop to wide open throttle.
Never had traction issues on my M3. This set of 295s shown below were mounted on my CLS, rarely had issuing hooking up with 600 wheel torque (tuned)

Wouldn't recommend them for moderate to heavy track-driving.

So here's where I am really impressed. The tire comes with a 30,000 mile guaranty.

If you come short of your miles they'll refund you a credit on a new set of tires.
In my case a 71.60 % prorated credit

I've not had the same experience with my SS on the '08 M3. They haven't lasted 10K miles so I'll have to check out this guarantee. I liked the several sets of PS2's better, but fell for the PR on the SS's. Now, I need new tires (on the rear) and I'm looking for other options. There are recommendations for Continental and yokohama on the general M3 forum where I posted the question. Anyone here have recommendations? I'm not getting the SS's again (unless they send me a free rear pair)
Appreciate 0