View Single Post
      07-14-2013, 11:11 PM   #24
W///
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: F82GTS, E36/E92M3, Z4M

Quote:
Originally Posted by jphughan View Post
Damn, my rear PSSes were done after about 9500 miles (insides worn down to the cords, rest of the tire would've been ok), and my fronts after 7500 (outsides worn down to the cords, rest of the tire would've been ok) -- but that includes about 6-8 track days per year. I got camber plates up front to hopefully even out the front wear a bit more, and while I don't think there's much I can do about the rear, ~10K miles seems about right from what I'm reading. But I'll probably end up buying a set of APEX EC-7 18x10 ET25 wheels for track duty, especially considering the E9x M3 with fold-down rear seats can swallow 4 tires with room to spare. First set of track tires will probably be the new AD08 R's once they're available in 265/35/18; I figure I've still got some learning before I step up to something like NT01s, plus I'm not sure I want to go quite that high in running costs yet.
Mine aren't worn to the cords for sure, but the rears don't look like they'll last until 15k miles either. Only street driven, but I do launch hard everyone now and again on Euro MDM. Regardless, they are wearing faster than I thought.

How do you make a claim on them anyway?
07 E85 Z4M Roadster, Alpine White/Red, 6MT
99 E36 M3, Techno Violet/Dove Grey, 6MT
Appreciate 0