05-13-2010, 06:28 AM   #3
andrew@southernBM
Australia
Rep
Drives: M3 F80, M140i

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAK View Post
Hi All,

This is my first post on M3Post, I am about to place an order down on a MY11 M3 and have found the hours reseaching this forum to be priceless and a good lesson.

Ive owned plenty of performance cars over the years but never an M3, in all my past cars either I or a workshop have re-mapped my ECU. While re-mapping seems huge in the U.S I have searched the Aussie region website and can only find one or two threads which even mention re-mapping.

I am located in Sydney and ideally would like to find a tuner here also.

Does anyone know what options are available down under ?

Regards

Dylan
Hi Dylan,

There are plenty of shops around that can do performance installs and tuning for your M3 in Sydney.

If your having trouble finding somewhere, i can hook you up with a tuning shop in Sydney that can do what you require. Power chip group have dealers in Sydney like Peak Performance who can do your work for you.

If you are coming to Melbourne, let me know, i can look after you as well with many products for M3's. (Eisenmann, Akrapovic, Brembo, Superchargers, Carbon Intakes.....Take a look at my website for some of the M3's we have already performed work on. Enjoy
Appreciate 0