Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 E92 M3

Garage List
2011 BMW M3  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by e92zero View Post
I understand products can go bad. I bought 2 sets of the Alpine HID kit from all the feedback that I see on the forum, one for my brother, and one for myself. One of the kit is flawless all this time but the other one have been giving me the warning light since the very beginning (suppose to be a 2010/2011 thing) and one of the ballast went out on me back in January. I bought these 2 kits about 8 months ago. The last I heard back from any one from Alpine was 3 months ago. I have been very patient all this time with only 1 pm a month to follow up on if they have gotten around to me as not to flood their message box. It's good that Alex has taken good care of some of you and he seems like a nice guy. Maybe they are just too busy to get back to me but 3 months without a word is not what I call good customer service unfortunately. If any one has other suggestion on how I can get in contact with Alpine, I would appreciate your input. The kit is great when it's working I must add. cheers.
This is my point here...

My problems began months ago. I went through multiple PM's, e-mails, all sorts of stuff, sending my info multiple times so I could get the error message for the lights cleared. I was SUPPOSED to get a new part or something, nothing ever came, I got no confirmation of shipping or anything.

This and the posibility of yellowing from the HID lights is why I went to LUX. A bit more expensive, and not as bright, but so much easier. The install was a simple plug and play right into the headlights. When I lift the hood there is no sign of anything being installed.

I loved the Alpine HID's and their brightness, but the lack of support is what made me switch. Had I been helped immediately, I'd probably still have them on now.

Last edited by Templar; 03-07-2011 at 01:30 PM..
Appreciate 0