Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2023 Alfa Romeo, 2023 m240i

Quote:
Originally Posted by edwinm3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezio View Post
i am sure most people are going to hear a loud sporty sound and say thats cool.

but for people who are bigger car enthusiasts, and have been/heard many different cars. There judgement might be different. IMO its badass when you hear a full exhaust V8 M3, that can match the sound of modern muscle cars.

I will say this though. I am looking into ordering a new car this winter. I have been stopping by my local dealership to test drive a M3. IMO I have never heard a BMW I6 that i thought sound really good, although i have heard some 335i at car meets. Never thought they sounded bad. I just prefer a screaming V8 or V10 sound. And maybe a GT3....
I used to think the same, how could I give up the sound of my catless and Akra exhaust? Went out to test drove one and as soon as I felt that torque I quickly felt in love with it, haven't taken one out on the track but I can't wait to order mine and take it out. The exhaust sounds pretty good actually. Car is a little beast, better in many ways, stiffer, lighter, faster, better MPG...list goes on.

I'll admit it, I was like you in denial, give it time, you'll give in sooner or later.
I can't wait to drive one.
Appreciate 0