04-23-2015, 03:02 PM   #14
BloomRunsDubs
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: F82 M4

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by nthretourNAFTW View Post
Wow i am a bit surprised that a GT-R owner would fancy a Jaguar and buy an E93 M3. Buying an M3 shows good taste in cars. Even porsche owners have a soft spot for an M3.

I never considered a jaguar. Reliability concerns quickly dissipate the thought.
Yea I get that quite a bit lol. I bought the GTR because I liked its looks and performance obviously. Not because I was a Japanese car fanboy. I actually despise most attainable Japanese cars because of the kids that drive them.

I first got the GTR because it was a good entry level supercar me. Hopefully I'm selling it next summer for my real dream car (Gallardo) I almost regret buying the GTR cause I could have had my gallardo this summer.

I love Rover, Benz, BMW, Jags, Audi, and obviously lambos . Those cars will always be more special to me than any American or Japanese car

Dont get me wrong I love my GTR but it's a pain in the ass to drive here in Wisco. If Im gonna drive something that requires me to be this careful it might as well be a Lambo
Appreciate 0