01-23-2010, 09:36 AM   #79
chungdae
The Asian Sensation
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 Alpine White M3, S1000RR

Quote:
Originally Posted by 335R1 View Post
wow the brutality on here. Critical just went up a few notches. Listen dude. There was obviously operator's error on your part. Look at the region you're living in. Florida is made up a lot of straight lines on the interstate and main roads. So if you want to extend the swingarms, then aby all means. Just learn to ride. No need to take a financial hit and be dissuaded. Learn to ride, then learn the bike and you'll be good to go. Just remember to respect the bike and it will not harm you too much. All it took was one spill for me on the R6, and it was my first bike. I tried to hard to keep up with experienced riders and I crashed. That was 5 years ago and my only spill on two wheels. I learned how to ride and I learned the bike. Now I"m knee dragging and fully suited up everytime I ride.
Of course it was my fault. I take full responsibility, and I wanted to get further advice from members. At least one person agrees with me in getting the swing arm so I have time to learn it without dropping it again. Thank you for your input it's much appreciated.
Appreciate 0