View Single Post
      12-30-2009, 10:01 PM   #15
415Banker
Philippines
Rep
Drives: 99 LSB WB 540 Touring VF S/C'd

Just in...I didn't even see this angle at all till another forum member mentioned it:

Quote:
Originally Posted by M-technik-3 View Post
just reading this thread then reading the ebay ad, well they edited their ad on "Last updated on 07:48:34 AM PST, Dec 22, 2009 View all revisions"

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...m=380168101225

The seller has revised the following item information:
Date Time Revised Information
Dec-22-09 07:48:34 PST
Shipping Terms
Description
Quantity

The seller may make revisions during the listing period. However, the seller cannot change some of the information, such as format or duration of the listing. Learn more

As a buyer, you can see the item you purchased from the Purchase history page. Learn more

So my question is when did you buy this?
Quote:
Originally Posted by jvcajita View Post
Good eye dear sir. I bought it on the 21st.

Total Amount: -$118.00 USD
Fee amount: $0.00 USD
Net amount: -$118.00 USD
Date: Dec 21, 2009
Time: 21:39:35 PST

I didn't even think of that how the ad could have been edited since it is a multiple quantity post. And if you look at it closely too, the shipping terms, description, and quantity was changed. Hmmmm, for a minute there I was already admitting fault on how I may have not managed to read the description of the item. Thing is there really isn't no way to verify if they really did change out stuff to make misleading at first. But I swear to god, I did not see "...this is NOT a climate control unit..." or anything to state it was just buttons when I first saw the ad.
Appreciate 0