View Single Post
      09-28-2011, 02:32 PM   #51
ragingclue
One cam is enough
Rep
Drives: VF

Quote:
Originally Posted by AU335i View Post
not have to worry about the Lion's blitzes? have you forgotten about ol' Nick Fairley (War Eagle!) and A. Suh on the front line? with just those two rushing alone, I'd still be worried of tony still ending up on the ground... having very effective pass rush from interior linemen make LB blitzes even more effective... if I was the Lions, I'd definitely send blitzes early to test the durability of Romo. (unfortunate to say because I have Romo on fantasy this year , but I did pick up Eli manning this week who did amazing against the eagles with that elite secondary.)

I can definitely see the Lions pulling out a W if they can get to Romo early.
Fairley will probably be out (actually I think it's been confirmed that he won't play), but Corey Williams isn't exactly a bad player.

Cunningham has been surprisingly conservative with the blitzes this year, so it's mainly just been the front four pressuring QBs. Even so, we're still getting to them regularly. Once we see more reason for having confidence in the new LB corps and secondary, expect to see a lot more damage to opposing QBs.
Appreciate 0