Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallintotherhyme View Post
...no fair...you, you lucky guy.

What was the beat playing from 11mins?

My e92 is on the elektra as well.... Currently it's not traceable...but hopefully it'll arrive in NY on the 12th..... Where do you plan to pick yours up?
It was just the Intro track from the album XX by The XX, if you liked it you may want to check out some other stuff from them, they are quite good.

I'll be taking re-delivery at the Performance Center in Spartanburg, hopefully sometime end of October or beginning of November.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rex5272 View Post
Nice Write Up

Are those LED DRLS/Fogs on the M3 following you? that looks dope
He had some Blue LED Angel Eyes that looked pretty cool, but I wasn't really into the strip of white LEDs in the bottom air ducts. Seemed like too much of a direct copy of Audi/Merc. Just my imo, he definitely had a nice ride though, loved that blue!

Quote:
Originally Posted by v1p3r View Post
I've never really liked the E9x ///M in blue, but the pics of your car has changed my mind. It looks so much better than any other blue E92 I've seen. Great trip, great car. I'd love to do it myself someday. Many safe miles
Thanks! I was really impressed with the color in person too. You really should do an ED at least once in your life, I can't recommend it enough!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hlmiii View Post
Wonderful pictures, thank you.
Many of them are from perspectives not usually seen.

The two looking up at the interior/timeline and the ceiling/roof of museum are excellent, with the latter being one of the few to get a sense of the art in the architecture.

Well done.
The architecture, much like their cars, is just an amazing feat of engineering.

Thanks again everyone for the comments, I am really blown away by the reactions.
Appreciate 0