Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 E92 M3

Garage List
2011 BMW M3  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoTempted View Post
I said class, not price range... I bet you typed that out with about as smug of a face as the OP.

Same class as in, you see a lot of cross-shopping between M3s and 911s. You'll NEVER see cross-shopping between civics and M3s.

"Hardly"... Pff, this guy.
I gotta agree with this...

The same could be said about your Porsche compared to some other fancy more expensive car.

Either way, unless your a billionaire, you'll never win the epeen argument as to which car is the best ever.

As far as racing on the street goes, not only is it stupid, it's downright irresponsible. Street racing in a more controlled environment maybe, but weaving in and out of traffic trying to "prove something" is dumb as shit. It's best to ignore people when they do this to you. Like was mentioned earlier, you'll either win, which is expected, or you'll lose and feel like an idiot. OR you'll get pulled over and find yourself behind bars, or whatever the punishment is for street racing.

A couple of months ago some guy in his turboed Dodge Neon pulled up next to me and did the same thing. I let him go and ignored it. A couple blocks down the road he was sitting on the sidelines with a cop leaning towards his window.

It's just not worth it...