Italy
Rep
Drives: 2011 135i 6M, AW, CR, MSPORT

Garage List
2011 135i  [10.00]
2005 SRT-4  [7.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nautik View Post
Also, Nelson is a fat ass but that dude is also a tank. He has only ever been TKO'd once and that was by Arlowski...
And what has Arlovski done lately except get knocked the fuck out... Hes been on a downward spiral for years... Doesnt say much about Nelson at all. Nelson isnt a tank, he just has 100lbs of fat blocking body shots that he uses to lay on you with, if he can take you down. Nelson is a joke in the top tiers of the HWD. Hes going to be gone in a cpl years without a title or a title shot, count it.

And to say that Brock isnt a good striker becasue he got hit is stupid, one has nothing to do with the other...

Now if you say he doesnt have that well of a standup defense plan, yeah, but whos to say he wont get better. Not everyone in MMA starts out great at everything, hard work and training makes for a well rounded fighter. Standup is just an area where he has to work, same with ground game is where others have to work... I.E. Silva vs Sonnen, Silvas ground game before Sonnen got gassed was non existant.
Appreciate 0