11-22-2011, 07:25 PM   #8
Q4P
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: Too Much

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gavin@MMW View Post
Oh I totally agree, unless your doing something you shouldn't - then there isn't a "problem"

but at the same time, if they listen at random and something you say is taken out of context, you wake up in a blacked out helicopter wondering what the hell just happened.

Personally, I don't feel this tracking should ever be in place and if the patriot act wasn't passed out of irrational fear - it would at least require a warrant.

but, they could be listening to you right now. They could turn your camera on and take pictures without you knowing or having it saved to your phone.. they can turn your Web cam on on your laptop to see what your doing, or who.

They could be flagging me as a terrorist right now for typing these exact words, just because I don't agree with the Matrix Overlord style of observation, and unwarranted invasion into my private American life.

True I agree with you, I just think that IMHO it doesn't really matter whether there is some crappy app to do this. As you've already mentioned that particular ship sailed a long time with the "give up all of your freedoms" act.