Doc
Second Lieutenant
South Africa
Rep
Drives: E92 M3 AW/Blk sunroof 19s

Quote:
Originally Posted by a-workx View Post
Hi all!

To introduce myself: My name is Florian and I am working for the Akrapovic-dealer in Germany that was named before in this thread (a-workx, located close to Munich).

First of all I am sorry that our website is not available in English language, yet. We are working on it...

Concerning the hardfacts and the dyno sheet: These facts (power & weight) are absolutely realistic. As mentioned before Akrapovic is very well known for delivering what they promise. The dyno sheets come directly from the printer and have not been "photoshopped" in any way.
The problem is always the environmental influences at the moment of the measuring. If it is really hot you will have less power than under cold conditions. What is important is the "delta", the difference between the original system and the Akra-system which will always be the same.

Concerning weight: The OEM system without headers weigh more than 47kg, the Akrapovic evolution system (incl. link pipes, 100cpsi cats, mufflers, tail pipes) weighs 21.7 kg. Anybody who attended the Essen Motorshow could try the difference in weight by lifting the original M6-linkpipes and the Akrapovic pipes. AMAZING!

If anybody needs more information, also concerning prices, delivery etc., please do not hesitate to contact me!

Or have a look at www.a-workx.com from time to time. Here you will always find the latest information - soon in English language as well.

All the best,

Florian
Based on what others have said about your products your reputation precedes you. However your results seem to be the best gains of any bolt on system ever and are still yet to be proved by paying customers. So we are just practicing the old "buyer be wary"
Appreciate 0