10-19-2010, 10:00 AM   #3
shuggy
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: '11 E90M3, '20 X3M, '20 RRSSVR

Quote:
Originally Posted by E92M3WestLA View Post
There are two that I go to. The first one is off Centinela and Green River Road in Culver City. The Chevron before the Time Warner office. This ones is close to my house. Laser guided touch free wash with an inverted L shaped arm that does a 360 around the car. No discount on gas with car wash.

The second one I go to is the 76 on Western and 182nd in the city of Gardena. Just past Southbay Toyota. I prefer this one over the one in Culver City. When I get a chance I'd stop by here, I only go to the Culver one if I'm in a rush. First off you get .10 off per gallon of gas with car wash purchase. Secondly the car wash pricing is pretty cheap; starts at $4.99. The gas is already on the cheaper side before car wash discount. Lastly the washing arm is an inverted U and the jets tilt to get the front and rear bumpers. Also there are more jets and they are stronger than the Culver City one.

Hope this helps.
Thanks man! I know exactly where the Western / 182nd 76 is. That station usually has one of the best gas prices in town. I did not know they had a touch-free car wash there; had always assumed it was a brush one! This is great, I can get a nice overall wash on Thursday and do a full wash + clay on Friday, after this rainstorm goes by, you know.
Appreciate 0