View Single Post
      08-27-2011, 03:31 PM   #37
alms211
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2011 E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by SehrSchnell View Post
^ I agree with that statement... but you'll always get a somewhat bias response on any corresponding forum.

I never really understood the M3 fanboy attitude... I love that there are other cars out there that are in the same league, healthy competition is what pushes car makers to improve.

I love to see S4's, C63's, and IS-F's around town... it shows that we are all car-nuts, just prefer different flavors. In the end you can't go wrong with any of those cars... it comes down to what you prefer.

And I agree, on the track all these cars are pretty close, which means it depends on the driver's skill and balls. Any good track driver can take any of theses cars and beat the crap out of a mediocre driver in an M3.
I am on 6Speed, Corvetteforum, Rennlist, M5Board, and here. There are fanboi douches on every single one of them. It just comes with the territory. I never have been one and (hopefully) never will be one. I can appreciate all great cars regardless of the badge on the hood. Vette guys can be as bad, if not worse, than the Porsche, Audi and BMW guys.

I've tired of pointing it out to them.

Last edited by alms211; 08-27-2011 at 07:06 PM..
Appreciate 0