View Single Post
      01-25-2012, 09:54 AM   #21
MMMorish
Just call me J.J. McClure
Canada
Rep
Drives: E92 M3 & C4 Corvette

Update With Pictures!!

Thought I'd update the thread with a few pics. So my dad ended up ordering a 2011 Rolls Royce Ghost early last summer. The car is fully loaded to the nines and completely "Bespoke" from the custom Midnight Sapphire color (normally available as an upgraded paint for the Phantom only, a $8900 option) to the contrasting hand painted pinstripe (a $6900 option). Funnyh how the price of admission on this car barely gets you anything. This car has well over $100K in options.

He took delivery of the car on December 1st and has been enjoying driving it during the mild winter we've been having. Anyways, the pics below were taken while the car was being tinted (35% all around and 50% windshield). Enjoy.
Attached Images

MODS: Meisterschaft GT Racing Exhaust / BMC Air Filter / UUC SSK & DSSR (Modded)/ RPI Scoops / Passport SRX Hardwired / Custom Wrap 3M Clearbra / 20% Tint / 50% Windshield Tint / Key Hole Delete / Matted Out Accessories / VRS Type II Diffuser / Smoked Reflectors / Euphoria 6K LED Interior Lights / Rear Fog Light Mod / 6000K HID's / 6500K LUX H8 Angel Eyes / RDash License Plate LED Kit / LED Xenon Reverse Lights
"M3 drivers have no friends"
Appreciate 0