Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: bmw 328i 07

Garage List
2007 328i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by 06alpine3 View Post
You cant run the ball or stop the run, good luck in January against the Steelers, Jaguars or Colts. Their luck will eventually run out.
the Colts and Jaguars? So you are talking playoffs right? Did you forget the Pats are amazing in the playoffs even when we didnt have Moss etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWE90 View Post
missed the game today but read the play-by-play on NFL.com and was stoked!!! Must have been one hell of a game!
Oh it was, I was going crazy, so many 4th downs. I was worried as hell. But it was amazing, just i never want them to be that close again this season.

Now the fact of the matter is the Patriots are 12-0. Sure they had 2 bad games. But so have the Steelers so have the rest of their opponents they are scheduled to go against. I am not counting the Steelers out or any team for that matter.

I think what we are seeing is a great team proving themselves. Shit even when they absolutely suck and any other team in the NFL would have loss. They win.

Oh and anyone get extremely pissed at Shula and the guys in the booth last night? They were seriously riding his dick and talking about how he is going to drink champagne and all this blah blah when the Ravens got a touchdown and then made the Pats punt.

Then he leaves with 9 mins left or so. I wanted to hear his reaction. I think he is an absolute tool.

Last edited by DasBlitz; 12-04-2007 at 06:20 AM..
Appreciate 0