03-13-2006, 03:35 PM   #10
Flyingdwarf
First Officer
England
Rep
Drives: 320d M Sports

Quote:
Originally Posted by matthewr
Guys, just joined and saw your posts about the road angel navigator, hope you haven't got one yet.. I've been an avid user of the road angel products up to now and thought they were the best of the best, however then came the navigator..... Its a great first try but the road angel navigator has been let down by one main thing, the CoPilot GPS software, its crap! I upgraded to one and used it for about a week, the software crashed and gave me wrong directions and its so flaky.. I even got an e-mail from the supplier to say that if he had a choice then he wouldn't touch it...! So I am the proud owner of a Snooper Indago now, don't get me wrong I prefer Road Angel to snooper anytime... but now. The Indago is fan-bloody-tastic, it does everything it says on the box, and more...
Thanks for that. Still havent invested yet and am going to start having a proper look in a week or so when back from holidays. Liked the idea of the navigator as it is all in one - dont exactly want loads of bits of equipment dangling of the windscreen.

Let us know how the Indago goes, if you have any problems etc.