09-24-2012, 10:27 AM   #11
dagolfpro
Colonel
Taiwan
Rep
Drives: 2011 E90 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philip@McKennaPerformance View Post
+1 you need to do the math and compare your lease payments, residual, etc vs the interest rate, loan, payment, etc on getting a regular loan. I did the calculations on my current 135i lease and I was actually only paying an extra 500$ or so through the lease lifetime instead of financing it as a purchase.

But I've known people that lease to be able to use it as a business expense and tax deduct it then buyout the car.
I leased my car only because I can deduct the business expense for the lease. I do also plan on buying at this car is just too good not to. I did the same thing with my 1999 E36 and kept it 12 years with 182,xxx miles on it. If you do plan on leasing pay the extra MSD to reduce your money factor. If you don't know what MSD, do a search on this forum. You'll thank me later.
Mods List: Evolve Exhaust | M Perf Steering Wheel | Tint | Lux | Hardwired V1 | KW V3 | Volshlag CP | Brembo BBK | BBS FI | Yokohama AD08 R| Schroth 4 Point Harness | Challenge GT Diffuser | OEM GTS Wing| GTS Lip| I lied earlier, I wasn't done with mod, but I swear, I'm done now, no more mods...
Appreciate 0