Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: F30 340i

Garage List
2016 BMW 340i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by OC ///M View Post
^ No one on the forum, the OP, or the general detailing public owns a boat, would use it for work, or outside of their garage....GOT IT!

I shared the information about the gas unit to inform the community about other options compatible with the MTM Foam Cannon, not to engage in any sort of sophmoric one-upmanship. The fact remains that the MTM Manual states that "...a minimum 1.8 gpm...is required for the product to operate correctly." That AR unit doesn't meet their requirement, so I was, how do you say? " Just informing."

My advice: Don't assume anything!
I didn't assume anything. You still missed my point I acknowledge the fact that that the manual has a requirement but it doesn't mean it's not a fact when I inform people that if they don't want to spend more money and want a portable unit that there is such a thing and even though it doesn't meet the requirements of the "manual" it will still do the job properly. Like I said it doesn't matter how thick the foam is but how well your soap can cover the surface and how well it
can clean.
Appreciate 0