View Single Post
      05-19-2011, 02:08 AM   #55
scoobsBMW
Banned
Rep
Drives: bmw e90

amazing

idea and fitment is just too good to be true.. new member here and recently joined the forum after meeting a few folks at bimmerfest who recommended this forum.. was browsing thru n notice this thread as im in search of something this, full trunk csl or spoiler for my ride.

i was lucky enough to be at their booth and took a a few pics of the sedan with the trunk. I must say i was shocked it was an overlay. was looking at it for at least 10mins and they didnt' say a word until i was ready to leave. I couldn't believe it and i made them open the trunk to validate their statement. I saw three other trunks which all had noticeable mis alignment or inconsistent on the lines or gaps ? this one and another starts with V was dead on with the fitment. I guess you would have to see it for yourself to believe the fitment but, i will vouch for these guys product as i saw it with my own eyes. heres a few pics and hope the owner of the car don't get pissed for posting them. please send me a message if i shouldnt be posting pics of his car. will delete the lic plate
Attached Images

Appreciate 0