swamp2
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

You got me wrong

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukm3 View Post
Mate working for the distributor here in the uk i get to no quite a lot before launch on what will be happening in the new models etc. weather you choose to belive it or not isnt my problem all im offering is what i know that has come from bmw themselves.

if you want to sit on here slaging the car off and saying its needs more power etc is up to you. all im offering is what i know. so take it on board or carry on dreaming about how you think the car should be....
OK let's get things straight. I never slag the car off. I am an ardent BMW and M supporter and owner. I plan on making the E92 M my third M car. I have never said the M3 needs more power. I have stated on multiple occasions that 400 even should be sufficient and even commendable. However, if BMW wants this car to remain "on the podium" for years to come, 420 may not do it.

In terms of where you work, you should only expect so much healthy skepticism. We get so many folks making sweeping statement of opinion and intentionally or unintentionally making them appear as cold hard fact. Thanks for clarifying a bit your position. However if you are at a dealer you certainly know the overwhelming opinion of informed board members and that is that dealers typically know less than we (the board) know and know it after we do. I think you can argue much with that. Thanks for your contribution and honesty and keep the information flowing! Cheers.
Appreciate 0