TWD
Australia
Rep
Drives: All sorts of Cars

Quote:
Originally Posted by matts325i View Post
Love your work Raj.

Got a question for ya.

I've got a 991 Carrera S on order. I've heard the clear coat is pretty soft on these cars. I will put Xpel over the front but what kind of paint protection would you recommend?
Thanks Matt & congrats on the new car!
I'll shoot you a PM to gather some more information on it and can assess from there

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndau View Post
Im curious about paint protection also, what do you recommend? ive been told quartz finest or opticoat?
Lots of people love those 2 products. Yes, they are grey, but really depends on circumstances. Before pushing a product, I find out background information, assess the type of car, colour, etc and then I can recommend.
Send me your number, I'm happy to have a chat if you need advice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMMGuy View Post
Raj brilliant work mate - but as this is an M3 forum I think you really need more M3s to highlight your artistry - and not just the run of the mill colours -something a little more unusual - perhaps something like sparkling graphite metallic - now if only there was a guy who had one, lived close bye to you and who, purely in the pursuit of bettering your business,would be willing to let you do your magic for some before & after shots ...mmm...
Ha! Cheers Wayne.
That's funny....I do have a Grey E92 M3 coming in soon...which is after the Grey Maserati and Grey E60 BMW which will finish up our March bookings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dzenko View Post
Where do i get this quality of work in WA?
Unfortunately, I couldn't tell you
But we obviously need to set something up there...

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatrickPH View Post
Hey get in line lol!
Appreciate 0