View Single Post
      05-22-2012, 09:00 PM   #14
grimlock
Colonel
Rep
Drives: F10 N52B30@255PS

Ok, OP, are you ready for some heavy sh*t?

Basically when anyone asks any question, whether its about themselves, why, how, or others, about ANYTHING .. the answer, in the end, the ultimate answer, is only one.
Let me explain why there is only one answer, the same answer, to everything, anything you could possibly ask, the whole of existence basically.
You ask questions, because you believe knowing the answer will solve you problem. Why do you have a problem, or believe you have one? Because something is causing you discomfort, uneasiness, PAIN. And you believe if you could solve it, the pain would go away and you will be happily ever after. If you only knew the specific answer to that one question, the pain from that would go away, but would all pain go away? Why is this important? Do you believe a painless world exist? Why is this even important.
It is my theory ()that we humans are controlled by our seeking of pleasure, avoidance of pain -simple, basic, no one would disagree..?
But once you have solved this issue, say you suddenly found out how to stop over analyzing, what's next? Well something has to be next.. what is it, pleasure or pain?
Then do you keep pursuing pleasure, and avoiding pain? Naturally, yes, what else is there to do?
Then you see where the problem arises, as soon as your *next* problem pops up, something that is giving you pain, something you want changed.
So do you see? It's just a cycle, you are actually being manipulated, by the world. There is no *seperate* will so to speak. Basically monkey see, monkey do. Then hopefully monkey sees himself doing. That's it, that's all i know. Hope it helps, haha..
Appreciate 0