View Single Post
      06-24-2010, 02:48 AM   #1
samwoo2go
Banned
Rep
Drives: E92 335i

I got a cup of coffee in China, hilarity ensues.

So I am in China right now and I bought a cup of coffee today, paid for it and never got it, here's what happened.

Today I was walking around the city and had to take a shit. I found a little coffee shop with clean bathrooms on the 2nd floor, the floor is made of loose wood planks and no customers on the 2nd floor, perfect.

There's a sign that said "don't throw toilet papers in the toilet because it will clog." So I proceed to take my shit, and it was the BIGGEST fucking doo doo I've ever seen, after the first wave, I felt a second wave coming, but being the nice guy that I am, I didn't want to clog their shit, so I hipptie hopped to the next stall to finish the round.

So now we got 2 toilets filled to the brim with alcohie shit, and I flushed 1 and without looking, walked over and flushed the 2nd one. By the time I got back to the 1st toilet, doo doo water was overflowing on the the bathroom floor, and I looked at the 2nd stall, more doo doo water coming out. I fucking clogged both.

Anyone that's been to China b4 knows they have these raised single stall bathroom platforms and any water overflow will just trickle down the platform. So I am like fuck, I feel hella bad. I quietly walked down the stairs and bought a coffee to go even tho I didn't want 1 because I felt bad.

So I ordered the coffee and I am waiting for it, and all of a sudden I hear a waitress go, "hey why is the roof leaking?" There was a stead stream of shit water leaking onto the cashier counter, coffee machiens, hallways, fucking everywhere, the cashier was catching the water with her hands I can only persume to check what kind of water it is. All that came out of my mouth was "o my fuck" and I pretended to get a call and booked it...without my coffee.

True story.
Appreciate 0