View Single Post
      12-20-2011, 02:29 AM   #1
M3Power55
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: M3 alpine White

Alpine white E92 M3 with a mix of leaguna seca blue....

Hey everyone I ordered a E92 alpine white M3, ZCP, 6MT back in April 2011 and I got my car in June (LOL WOW THE WAIT WAS HORIBLE) never got around to posting pictures. So here are some pictures of when it was coming off the truck at the dealer, My sales guy took some pics and sent them to me. At this point I couldn’t focus on work at all. lol I couldn’t wait to get to the dealer and finally pick up my car.

I ended up leaving work early lol (very nice of my boss), he saw the excitement on my face when I got pictures texted to me.

So the first mod was the performance trunk lip,

Second Mod was getting my rims powder coated gloss black

So now I was stuck on what I wanted to do next. I knew I wanted to do some thing different, When I saw 3XTR3M3 car, I loved what he did with the contour color, with the revinora R-GTS front lip and how the red pin stripe looked on the lip. http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=606836

So I got inspired. I thought about it for a awhile, and it hit me when I looked at the blue in the bmw sign and I disided to go with Laguna Seca Blue contour colors.

Let me know what you guys think of the car? hope you like it.

Now I am thinking about putting the revinora R-GTS lip with Laguna Seca Blue pin stripe.

Mods Done
  • Oem Ehxuast Mod
  • Powder Coated rims gloss black
  • Leguna Seca Blue Side mirrors, hood vents, side gills
  • Performence trunk lip
  • Gloss black kidney grills
  • Apline white side markers

I will post more pictures of the car under the sun light, the laguna blue realy pops out.

Last edited by M3Power55; 12-20-2011 at 02:55 AM..
Appreciate 0