12-04-2008, 02:10 AM   #5
sinajoon7
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2008 Alpine White E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mischievous M View Post
Hi buddy,

I highly agree with Camaross... If i am not mistaken, BMC Airfilters have a nice drop in system that is worth looking at. Alternatively there is itg or afe that have a pretty nice free flow drop in media.

I have to admit, the Gruppe M is a lil steep in price but i suppose you have to justify if you are going to keep the car for a long time (i.e. 5yrs -7yrs). In my case I've always wanted an M3 from the E36 - E46, but i never got the chance until the E92 coupe came along. So yea thats how i justified.

Either ways bud, I am sure the 3 filters that I mentioned do a pretty good job. Hope you find my recommendations helpful.

thanks man,

I am definitely jealous of your setup! i saw your thread above!!! looks absolutely perfect.. i might end up getting the gruppe M intake later on in the future if no other companies come out with their setups once i have some extra cash to shed but im practically broke now since i blew all my play money on wheels/tires, kw v3's, and the amuse kit...

aFe is the most popluar drop in it seems like?

any vendors on here pm me the lowest price for the aFe filter shipped to 92677 please
Appreciate 0