Canada
Rep
Drives: 2018 340i xDrive

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
SOLD

I have a set of Morr VS8.2 wheels and tires being finalized as we speak by the guys at Morr. These are great wheels but I just traded my M3 in for a new M3 (long story) and have decided for a variety of reasons to go a different route at the moment and stay with ZCP wheels on the new car. Not to mention the money now sunk into another new M3 I had ordered these in January prior to deciding on the trade.

These wheels are currently paid for in full (and can be confirmed by Andy @ Morr) and will be shipped directly to the purchaser (shipping is already paid). These will be brand new, never used wheels and tires. I originally ordered Sparkingly Silver but Andy indicated I could swap them for one of the signature wheels as well (signature silver or signature black) so you would have a choice. Shipping is expected to begin in a week or so.

I paid approximately $4,440 for the wheel/tire package which includes the new Michelin Pilot Super Sport tires (that are replacing the PS2)... no TPMS incl. I am looking for $3,900 firm. I cannot split wheels/tires. In my view, this is the DEAL of the week for a BRAND NEW forged wheel and tire package shipped directly from the vendor. You get the group buy rate on the wheels, one of the best new tires out there and over a $500 discount (compared to if you bought these directly) just so I can move these and not have to think about it any longer and/or change my mind .

Package includes the following shipped to you...

Morr VS8.2
19x9.0 front ET 22 - 19.8 lbs
19x10.0 rear ET 20 - 23.6 lbs

Michelin Pilot Super Sport tires
255/35-19 front
275/35-19 rear

The original Morr thread is here... Original Morr Thread

Here is a picture of these in Sparkling Silver on an E46 M3

MORR VS8.2 on E46 M3 by MORR Wheels, on Flickr

MORR VS8.2 on E46 M3 by MORR Wheels, on Flickr

Last edited by gthal; 05-09-2011 at 07:55 AM..
Appreciate 0