View Single Post
      08-28-2011, 02:57 PM   #70
Echo M3
Major
No_Country
Rep
Drives: E90 M3

Congrats to Vettel, a few comments on the actual race:

1.) First 10-15 laps were a blast, but it kind of settled into a routine after the SC

2.) I'm really starting to dislike DRS, particularly when it's poorly placed. With the tow up through Eau Rouge, there was no need for DRS - it just made passing TOO easy. We were denied several great battles thanks to DRS, and I really think that at courses like Spa, it is simply NOT necessary.

3.) Ferrari need to do something about pace on medium/hard tires. This is getting ridiculous, how they simply fall off a cliff in the latter half of the race.

4.) I think Hamilton was somewhat at fault for that incident. Kobayashi had nowhere to go - Hamilton moved to the right to defend his position, didn't check his mirror, and simply moved back over to the racing line (not realizing that Kobayashi was already there). It was an unfortunate incident.

5.) I think we can all agree that the season is officially over, now. There is absolutely no way anyone can catch Vettel at this stage. Congratulations to Red Bull and Vettel

Last edited by Echo M3; 08-28-2011 at 03:57 PM..
Appreciate 0