View Single Post
      04-08-2011, 03:16 PM   #17
I Wanna go Fast!
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 08 l E90 l AW l PREMIUM l TECH

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkoesel View Post
Ok, I thought through it a little more, ran it through the simulator, did some back-of-the-napkin math, and I think I figured it out. Remember, this is just a simulation, so results are approximate.

Ok. You and the M3 arrive at the track early Sunday morning (disclaimer: could have been a Wednesday night). Temp is a perfect 66 degrees F, or maybe it was 70. You get the idea - good weather for drag racing.

Now, the M3 guy arrives alone because M3 drivers have no friends (that's an estimation, he might have one friend, but no more). You arrive in the 135i with a whole posse in tow in various German cars (a C Class, a 335xi, and of course the obligatory Golf or GTI - there's always one of those, right?) consisting of lots of friends and family.

Soon the runs start and things are going well for you. After five runs the score is M3: 2, 135i: 3 (could be 1 and 4 respectively, I don't know for sure). Then after about five times down the strip, the M3 guy notices your girlfriend (or it could have been your sister or even your mom) is pretty hot. He casually starts hitting on the girl after each run, talking up his car, job - you know how it goes. This part was pretty easy to simulate because all M3 drivers are cocks - so we know this part is probably very accurate.

Anyway, he then stops concentrating on the races and starts hitting on the girl instead. After a few more runs, he's completely forgotten about the races and that's a good thing since he only won 3 of them. However he ends up taking your girl home (no, you know what, I re-ran it was definitely your mom. Or sister?), and she stays the night (that's a guess - she may have left late that night).

The next day, the M3 guy the posts to M3Post about the whole thing. Except the thread gets locked because a huge debate breaks out because he doesn't have any pics of the girl.

So, was I close? What do I win?
I call BS!!! Only chicks drive 135's