View Single Post
      12-28-2012, 07:14 PM   #1
SimplySTIG
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 F10 M5

Tour D' Orange 2013. New Years Day, OC Caravan 300+ cars.

Hey Bimmer guys, newbie to the e90/mpost world. I'm a known luxury and exotic car event coordinator for "another" forum, and wanted to extend the invite to you guys.

The goal is for our group to roll in together.

Facebook Event Page: https://www.facebook.com/events/325526720894817/

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cruise meetpoint:
(The usual meetpoint, In N Out Parking Lot)
Where: 3211 Harbor Boulevard, Costa Mesa, CA 92626
Arrival: 7:15 am
Take-off: 7:50 am

Tour D' Orange Meetpoint:
Where: Corner of Fischer Ave & Red Hill Ave, Costa Mesa, CA 92626
Arrival: 8:00 am
Take-off: 9:00 am SHARP

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Event Information:

Hopefully this will get your juices flowing:
This one is a blast for those who like to drive amongst other beasts on a 70 mile loop through Orange County CA. They meet at the corner of Fischer and Redhill in Costa Mesa with a departure at 9:00 a.m. but you should get there early as there will be more than 250 awesome vehicles.
Last year they proceeded through Laguna Beach on PCH then up high speed boulevards to Live Oak and Santiago Canyons. When they come out onto broad boulevards everyone is a little antsy and there is spirited driving.

They finish at a large parking lot at In and Out Burger for those who are left. All this takes place on January 1st. 2012.

It's not for those who party all night on New Years Eve or those who rather show their vehicle and not put on the miles. This is a real cruise open to all vehicles. It will include Ferrari's, Lambo's, Lotus's, classics, hot rods, sports cars, vintage race cars, kits, contemporary vehicles including a Prius and smart car (gag me) but there are so many cool vehicles it's really something.

In 2012 there were an estimate 450 vehicles. I know it's early but this is one not to miss. Everyone is welcome even your father's Buick. Try to get there early to inhale the atmosphere and all the cool vehicles. I love the fog and it's been foggy every year up to about 8:00 a.m. which makes it even more special.

Last edited by SimplySTIG; 12-31-2012 at 03:24 PM..
Appreciate 0