06-26-2008, 08:45 AM   #1
JB135i
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 135i

New vendor!

I have started a new BMW 1 Series carbon appearance parts business-

Some rules for dealing with me-

1. I will only deal with people who are cool enough. You all are likely not cool enough, not sure if you should even bother really.

2. Don't ask questions.

3. If I do post pictures of uninstalled parts, just ignore the fact that my killer shop looks like a basement apartment.

4. If I insult you, it's because I am so passionate about my cool business, you know, kind of like an artist, which I basically am.

5. Don't ask for prices.

6. If I don't follow through on any promise in a timely fashion it's because I am out doing cool stuff you could not possibly understand

7. The website is under construction, don't ask when it will be done, it's none of your concern.

8. Don't PM me, I don't respond to PM's from this or any site, it's just too much trouble, email me only.

9. My mom makes me go to bed around 11pm, so I will not respond in any fashion after that time of day.

10. I will not sign any of the parts I sell you because they would be worth too much to be allowed on the street then.

Some pictures of the cool parts I have for sale, trust me they are in the box and they fit your car.

Appreciate 0