View Single Post
      01-21-2009, 07:52 PM   #54
needspeed
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 10 X5 M/05 F430/12 CTS-V Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by techimo View Post
A) I'm the OP. B) I didn't buy anything, I don't own an M3, I'm here researching after a 10 min test drive in an e90 M3, not to get crapped on by the likes of you. C) I'm spending $400 to rent an M3 for 24 hours (as others here have done) because I want to get a feel for the car BEFORE I buy.

"If you can't say anything nice..." Lots of folks on this forum could stand to live by that. Life's too short to live it posting angry insults all day because you can't stand anyone questioning the perfection of the almighty M3.
Sorry I did not mean to come off like the ass that I am ( I am a dues paying member of the ass association), so I deeply appologize. The M3 is in no way the perfect car to me (but I love it so anyway). But it seems like you answered your own question potentially and since you asked, you will get a variety of answers.

Only you will know what car can make you happy and if the drawbacks you point out are issues for you. Then I would add that to my list of what matters when buying your next car.

As many have responded, the things you called out, are desireable features of this car to me and others and not drawbacks. I hope you find the car you can fall in love with and wish you the best of driving pleasure and excitement.

I can tell that you are not just looking for transportation, so I am sure you will be enthusiastic about the car that is right for you and at this price point you deserve to be very happy...Steve
05 F430 F1 - Giallo
08 BMW M3 Interlagos Blue Metallic - DCT (Traded)
Appreciate 0