View Single Post
      08-02-2013, 04:19 PM   #1
E91 Hoarder
Captain
No_Country
Rep
Drives: E91 AWD, E91 RWD, E90, X535i

Arrow FS/FT: Rear View Auto Dimming Mirror w/ Built-in Valentine 1 Concealed Display

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
Selling my auto-dimming rear-view mirror with a custom integrated concealed display for Valentine 1 radar detector. The concealed display itself was modified with colored LED for easier band identification and then integrated into the mirror.

This setup allows a very clean factory like install. It is a very nice addition to your V1 setup. When on, the lights come on and shine through the mirror, when off it looks like completely stock mirror. There is a 8' cord that comes out from the back of the mirror to plug into a V1.

Overall the mirror's condition is 8-9 out of 10 with some minor scuffs from opening it, and a tiny scratch on the mirror's glass, otherwise it is in a great condition (request close-up pics if interested). While concealed display lights are perfectly visible at dark, they are dim, but still visible at daylight.

The mirror does not have compass and homelink functionality. Compatible with any 2007+ 1,3,5,X,M-series

I am looking to sell the mirror for best offer, or trade.

More info: http://www.e90post.com/forums/showth...1#post14431801

Last edited by E91 Hoarder; 05-04-2014 at 09:09 PM..
Appreciate 0